Well first of all, kudos to you for taking the first step in seeking knowledge about how to manage important duty.
You might ask yourself a few questions like:
- Does punishment really work?
- Is compromise necessary?
- Should parents hold the power?
- Are there other skills out there that you've never even heard of?
Since we know that you won't just go out and purchase the first parenting book that you come across (promise us you won't do that!), we've broken down and eight of the most common parent training programs out there and compared them with our Parent Effectiveness Training (P.E.T.)
In the article, you will find P.E.T. compared with:
- Parent Effectiveness Training (P.E.T.)
- Nonviolent Communication (N.V.C.)
- How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk
- Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (S.T.E.P.)
- Active Parenting
- Love and Logic
- Triple P (Positive Parenting Program)
- Dare to Discipline
To read the comparison, click here to find the article: Parenting Program Comparison
Comment below, let us know what you think!